The house is located at the shore of Garzon Lagoon (Laguna Garzon), an environmental protected area, it is also very close to the Atlantic Ocean shore (500 meters). Even though there are no private beaches in Uruguay, since this is a protected area in fact "our beach" is kind of private, you will see nobody passing by.
WI-FI, satellite TV channels, swimming, fishing, kayaking and stand-up board are some of the activities you can enjoy complimentary.
The house is very comfortable and has great sunset views, wonderfull sunrises as well as bird watching, all in a very relaxing environment, pure nature...
High season starts in mid-December till March, but the area is very enjoyable all year round thanks to the microclimate generated by the lagoon and woods. You will find a calm and quiet place even in high season, because it is a very private place.
Located very close (9 km) to the exclusive town of Jose Ignacio, you can find some stores such as a couple of mini markets, a bakery, one drugstore, a gas station and well-known restaurants like "La Huella". A little farther you have “La Barra” and “Manantiales” towns, which have more stores and lots of antiques and pubs and in Punta del Este (45Km) you can find anything you might need.
We invite you to see our guests' reviews in our Facebook Fan Page.
Free use and free: Rigid kayaks, Stand Up rigid, Fiber Body Board Tables for minors, Rigid boats with oars and electric motor (with additional cost). Coming Catamaran light to live a unique experience sailing and fishing in the lagoon.
- Environments: More than 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bedroom suite: 1
- Condition: Premiered at December, 2015
- Garage: Yes Private outdoor
- Location: Closed Area The Snail
- Brightness: very good
- Floor area (m²): 210
- Land area (sqm): 2300
- Facing: West
- Floors: 2
- Age: Premiered at December, 2015
- Capacity of persons: 7
- Panoramic terrace facing the lagoon
- Tools and storage tank in general
- Kitchen countertop and bar drinks with wooden benches
- Dinning room
- Widescreen TV and reading room facing the Laguna
- Living room
- 2 decks of wood, 1 on ground floor and one upstairs with: deckchairs, hammocks Paraguayan, sloths and 2 sets of dining / breakfast Outdoor
- Outdoor private parking
- Low consumption electric heating in bedrooms and upper saloon
- Wood stove (Salamander)
- Electric fans (turbo)
- Internet connection Wifi
- 2 Barbecuers. (One in front of the house to the sun and the other at the bottom in the shaded garden)
- Direc TV HD full "Premium" programming packages with all possible channels including HD and all VTV Movie Packs + PLUS HD encoder, capable of recording / pause / play, programming, etc.
- LED TV Sony 40-inch Smart TV with Internet connection to watch movies from Netflix, YouTube, and dozens of internet channels, on the upper main hall.
- LG LED TV 32 inch in master suite.
- Sony HD DVD in master suite.
- Fully furnished to craft country style, made with pallets, Wood Cured, etc., designed and produced on site.
- Gas stove
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Washer / Dryer
- Filter coffee and espresso
- Double Electric toaster
- Premium gasoline generator to power the whole house if power outage (8hr autonomy. with 10 lt.)
- Answered wireless alarm monitoring company engaged in the area.
- HD cameras wired and wireless night vision surveillance and remote monitoring.
- Police guard (subpolice Rocha) at the entrance of the closed area and monitoring of DINAMA - National Directorate of Environment
- Wheelchair access: No
- Elder Access: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Housekeeping: Yes
- Smoking is allowed: Yes
- Suitable for families with children